Grad Nite celebrates the end of your four-year achievement in high school and the beginning of wonderful and exciting times. This is a parent-sponsored event. It is a drug and alcohol-free all-night celebration that happens immediately after graduation. Requirements to attend this event for seniors of the class of 2020 are as follows:
Grad Nite 2020 Policies & Procedures
- Senior must have purchased a ticket and have a completed permission slip on file and signed parent/guardian. No refunds will be issued.
- Transportation will be provided to/from the venue. Graduates are not allowed to drive themselves to/from the venue.
- Parents must complete the CPHS student permission slip online (link below).
- A student must be a senior in the CPHS Class of 2020 or College Park must be their home school.
- A graduate must wear appropriate attire to the event.
- Attendees should not bring any valuables, money, etc. All personal items must be checked in at the door (students may carry their cell phones and cameras). Items are available from the “coat check” if needed during the event. Grad Nite is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- A graduate must remain at Grad Nite until 4:00 am. There are no in/out privileges at the venue.
- Attendees MUST leave all decorations as found. Nothing is to be removed or destroyed at the venue.
- Busses will transport students from graduation at Concord Pavillion to David & Busters in Daly City.
- There will be check-in tables at the pavilion. Students will check in and be given a name tag, lanyard and raffle tickets. Students may choose which bus they wish to ride with their friends and no pre-signups are required. Students are required to ride the same bus home.
- Volunteers with breathalyzers will be stationed at the door of each bus. Each student must pass a breathalyzer test to board.
- All bags and students will be searched for banned paraphernalia (including but not limited to, vaping items, tobacco products, alcohol, water bottles, food, etc.)
- If a student is found with banned items at the event, parents will be called and student must be picked up from the venue.
FAQs & Rules:
- Students will NOT be allowed to leave the venue early. No exceptions.
- No alcohol, vaping items, tobacco, water bottles or outside food allowed.
- We recommend students bring limited items to the venue. Grad Nite is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. There will be a check-in room for students to temporarily store small items.
- Students should wear COMFORTABLE/APPROPRIATE clothes to the venue. Students should change clothes PRIOR to check-in and boarding the bus.
- Overnight parking will NOT BE ALLOWED at the Pavillion.
- Students will need to be picked up from College Park @ 5am. Cars left overnight at CP will not be supervised.
- Deadline to purchase tickets is May 8, 2020. Tickets will not be sold the night of graduation.
- All students must have a signed permission slip on file with emergency contact information.
** All graduates will be required to pass a breathalyzer screening and pat-down prior to boarding the buses. If alcohol or drugs are found with a student, the substance will be confiscated and the parent/guardian will be notified immediately to pick up their student. Signing the permission slip authorizes candid photos of the event, including graduates, to be posted on a secure website.
For ticket questions and more information email us at email@example.com
⇒RESERVE YOUR TICKET NOW⇐
Fill out online⇒ College Park Student Grad Nite 2020 Permission and Waiver Form