Grad Nite celebrates the end of your four-year achievement in high school and the beginning of wonderful and exciting times. This is a parent-sponsored event. It is a drug and alcohol-free all-night celebration to be held at the Centre Concord immediately following graduation.
Requirements to attend this event for seniors of the class of 2020 are as follows:
- Senior must have purchased a ticket and have this completed permission slip on file and signed by both student and parent/guardian. No refunds will be issued.
- Senior must have the completed and signed waiver form from the City of Concord on file.
- A student must be a senior in the CPHS Class of 2020 or College Park must be the homeschool.
- A graduate must wear appropriate attire to the event.
- Attendees should not bring any valuables, money, etc. All personal items must be checked in at the door (students may carry their cell phones and cameras). Items are available from the “coat check” if needed during the event. Grad Nite is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- A graduate must remain at Grad Nite until 4:00 am unless a signed permission slip from a parent or guardian is turned in and on file with the Grad Nite committee prior to the event. The graduate must be picked up by parent/guardian on file with the permission slip.
- Any Graduate who leaves early will not be allowed to return to the event.
- Attendees MUST leave all decorations as found. Nothing is to be removed or destroyed as four other schools will be using Centre Concord on subsequent nights for their Grad Nite events.
** All graduates will be required to pass a breathalyzer screening and pat-down prior to admission per the City of Concord. If alcohol or drugs are found with a student, the substance will be confiscated and the parent/guardian will be notified immediately to pick up their student. Signing the permission slip authorizes candid photos of the event, including graduates, to be posted on a secure website.
Gradnite Tickets are nonrefundable.
This form is available to be filled online → College Park Student Permission Slip
City of Concord Waiver of Liability
Form can be downloaded here. After downloading, please fill out the form and make sure to have it signed and then turn it into the office, there is a basket on the counter for Grad Nite Permission Slips. All students attending Grad Nite regardless if they are 18 or not, need to have this form turned in before the event.
Click to download the release: