Looking for something to do while we Shelter in Place? Dig out those old photos and make a memory board for your Senior!
Traditionally, memory boards were created by parents, laminated at the FedEx store in Pleasant Hill and then displayed at the Grad Nite event. Well, things obviously have changed and we are doing our best to be flexible.
Here’s what you can do today:
1. Print the Grad Nite 2020 logo, there are 2 different versions (see links below), choose the one you like best. Make sure you scale the image on your printer settings (25%-50%) to better fit in your board.
2. Cut and paste the logo, use lots of your favorite photos of your graduate and your creativity to create a one-of-a-kind memory board.
3. We recommend to use an 11×17 board- if we do indeed use them for our Grad Nite event and laminate, we need them to be consistent in size.
4. Use the finished memory board to decorate your front door, at a future graduation party, room decor, memory box, etc.
5. Take a photo of your finished memory board and email it to us at email@example.com. We will post all pictures right here at the Grad Nite website.
6. When the Grad Nite event is confirmed at a later date (hopefully), we will collect the Memory Boards and display them all at the event.
The memory boards have always been a nice surprise for the seniors at our Grad Nite events. We usually pick a specific spot at the venue to create a gallery style display for them to see. Don’t forget to send us a picture of your finish board, we’ll be posting them right here.
Print the Senior Class of 2020 theme logo (option 1)
Print the Senior Class of 2020 theme logo (option 2)